July 18, 2018
Aloha in Jesus Christ, God is faithful to his followers and lovers. A lot has been accomplished in past two months.
1. Youth from a suburb of Delhi has responded to the Holy Spirit and took baptism instantly. Same night the whole house hold was baptized in Holy Spirit. Their friends are very excited for this kind of miracle. They need to be rooted in the word of God.
2. Scavenger communities have opened their hearts and houses for Jesus in New Delhi. We are still building a relationship with the caste leaders.
3. DMI was blessed by openness of Hindu radicals to learn about the fathers promises for them also. We are praying the seeds sown in that group will bring fruit in Gods season.
4. Three caste leaders from UP responded to the teachings of Bible directly and we did not need to build any bridge to bring them to Jesus. They are selecting spirit filled youth to send to Delhi Disciple Center for further teaching and deepening their relationship with Jesus.
5. Two tribes in MP have also responded to direct teachings of Jesus. They are very much excited and happy about the Bible and its redeeming promise through the son Jesus.
6. Note: As we were praying that God give us opportunities to wash feet and bring people into His kingdom, God had different plans. The people groups we are meeting understand the Bible and there has been no opposition for the gospel sharing up through now. We are very much in amazement about the power of God and his provisions.
7. This work would not have been possible without your prayers and support. I am so greatly humbled by all of these all experiences. You all are sowing in the kingdom of God of Abraham.
Prayer Request: Next month a team of disciples come to Delhi. Pray for his abundant presence in this small group. As I am traveling extensively pray for my health. Last week was terrible for me, but I am recovering. Pray for family unity. We trust and pray for Gods provisions.
Your prayers and contributions are helping us to grow in Christ. I pray from the depth of my spirit & heart, Father let your will be done!! In Jesus, Amen.
God’s Humble Servant,