February 19, 2022
- One Sunday in February Pranjal and his wife, Vini, brought four nursing students to a local church. They prayed and worshipped together. Later, they hosted ten other students in their home and had a church service together.
- Pranjal has ordered more Bibles in Hindi because more and more people are requesting it in his area. A friend from New Dehli connected him with the Gideon Project so someone is paying for Bibles! This is, yet, another answer to prayer!
- Pranjal has been spending more intense time in the scriptures in February and John 15:4 & 5 has been heavy on his heart: “Remain in me, as I also remain in you…apart from me you can do nothing.” This has been an encouragement to Pranjal because, as difficult as his ministry is, he knows that this ministry is all in God’s power and time.
- The enemy continues to put pressure on Christians by instilling fear among Believers via social media platforms. DMI prayed against the lies and fear and fifteen people had their platforms taken down. Praise God!
- Covid fear has also lessened lately as cases have gone down considerably and the virus has been downgraded to a flu. As a result, the lockdowns are mostly over.
- Pranjal and Vini are thinking about fostering a teenage girl who lost her mother and father. They plan to ask her to stay with them for four or five days to test it out. If they feel that God is calling them to do this they will take her in permanently and raise her as their own. Please keep this young girl in your prayers.