Statement of Faith
Disciple Makers India Statement of Faith
2. We believe in the Eternal Godhead who has revealed Himself as One God, existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19).
3. We believe there is only one way to the Father and that is through the son, Jesus Christ (John 14:6).
4. We believe in creation (Genesis chapters 2-3).
5. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who died for ours sins (John 3: 16-17).
6. We believe that Jesus Christ was resurrected on the third day (I Corinthians 15:4)
7. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus Christ into Heaven (Acts 1:9-11 ).
8. We believe in the salvation of sinners by grace through faith, by repentance of sin, and by the work of the cross on Calvary (John 3: I; Ephesians 2:8-9; Romans 5:8-10).
9. We believe in water baptism by immersion in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Matthew 28: 19).
10. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues (Acts 2:1-4).
11. We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit (I Corinthians chapters 12-14).
12. We believe in the Holy Spirit filled life (Ephesians 5: 18).
13. We believe in the healing of the body by the divine power of God (Acts 4:30; I Corinthians 12:9; James 5:14-15).
14. We believe in Holy Communion (also called the Lord’s Supper) for believers (Matthew 26:26-28; I Corinthians 11:23-26).
15. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan (Matthew 25:41) and eternal judgment in the lake of fire for the enemies of God (Revelation 20:14-15).
16. We believe in eternal life for believers (John 3: 16; 5:24; 17:3).
17. We believe that the Church has been established by God through the Lord Jesus Christ without prejudice or discrimination against any person or group of people (Romans 10:13).
18. We believe Matt 28:19-20: “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”